Terms And Conditions
1) The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Boat may be delayed
due to some unavoidable reasons.
2) Passengers shall report at the boarding point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled
departure. Passengers who do not report on time will be termed as � NO-SHOW � passenger
and will be denied boarding and not entitled for any refund of the ticket amount.
3) Sai Krishna Tours & Travels reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who
are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behavior/critically
ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe for travel by the Sai Krishna Tours
4) Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the Boat. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the Boat.
i) A copy of the ticket . (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail .)
ii) Identity proof. (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
5) Passengers should not carry any goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition,
drugs, liquor, smuggled goods etc and any other articles that are prohibited under
6) For the Online Transactions, charges will be billed to your Card / Bank Statement as EBS Charges.
Cancellation / Refunds:
7) For ticket cancelled 20% shall be deducted on the fare. No refund
will be given to � NO-SHOW � passenger who do not report at the boarding point on
Cancellation of tickets purchased through Web should be done through Web only.
Note: Only bonafide passengers holding valid Sai Krishna Tours & Travels tickets
booked at Sai Krishna Tours & Travels counters are allowed to cancel tickets and
collect refund at counter. It is mandatory to show original photo identity card
at the time of cancellation
8) In case of any breakdowns enroute Sai Krishna Tours & Travels will refund the amount
on a prorata basis at the Sai Krishna Tours & Travels booking counters situated
at the origin or destination of the journey. Sai Krishna Tours & Travels is not
responsible for any breakdowns of audio, video and air conditioning equipment enroute
or in the middle of the journey.
9) The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the Boat or insufficient
passengers for the trip or due to bad weather conditions. Under such circumstance passengers will be intimated
through email/phone as soon as possible and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside.